Awareness is a Coordination Action (CA), supporting research under the FP7: FET Proactive Intiative:
Self-Awareness in Autonomic Systems (Awareness). The CA is a 3 year project: 2010 – 2013.
Awareness provide a supportive environment for research into self-awareness in autonomic systems, helping to create a well-connected community of researchers and conveying a coherent prospect to a wider scientific and technological audience.
We reach out to a diverse, multidisciplinary scientific community that researches the domain of Self-awarness in Autonomic Systems. 6 FET funded projects that we support are:
- ASCENS: Autonomic Service-Component Ensembles
- EPICS: Engineering Proprioception in Computing Systems
- ORGANIC COMPUTING: Organic Computing Initiative (OCI)
- RECOGNITION: Relevance and cognition for self-awareness in a content-centric Internet
- SAPERE: Self-aware Pervasive Service Ecosystems
- SYMBRION: Symbiotic Evolutionary Robot Organisms (funded by PerAda)
- CoCoRo: Collective Cognitive Robots
Researcher of the Week
We like to publicise the hard work that researchers within our domain engage in. Every week we highlight a researcher working in self-awareness in autonomic systems by publicising their photo, a brief bio and a link to their institute CV on our homepage.
View our archive of Researchers of the Week.